13 game Reviews with Responses

Red Knight VS Barbarians Red Knight VS Barbarians

Short, not graphically appealing, and boring.

Although I really love the music and the way everything is put together. I liked the pages flipping, and the intro, but the rest had no replay value at all.

Better luck next time.

TheElSalvador responds:

I was going to have the pages flip after each decision, but as I stated I left too much until the night before it was due so the whole piece suffered greatly.

Thank god it isn't just heads floating around, eh? Now that would be exceptionally boring.

Madness 7 Scene Creator Madness 7 Scene Creator

Great.

There's obvious improvements, and alot to choose from. Good job.

Glad you like it.

Madness 5 Scene Creator Madness 5 Scene Creator

O.O

DUDE THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE MC 5.5 ONE!

Awesomeness! :3

HU? Really... Mind = Fucked

Ultimate Mc Scene Creator Ultimate Mc Scene Creator

Still pretty simple.

Although I love the easy chooser thing, and the wide variety.

Only problems is layering on some objects and madness guys being bigger than the BG. Still though, it's pretty cool.

XRoadKillX responds:

lol, it's hard to please you.

Dad Scene Creator Dad Scene Creator

Pretty bad.

When you flip something it gets all distorted and there was like, nothing to choose from. Very plain and the music just made it even more boring.

You could've done much better.

I agree

Madness 9 Scene Creator Madness 9 Scene Creator

Pretty good.

Just one thing- When I press Insert nothing happens. Even when I hold it.

Other than that it's good, and hopefully soon you can fix the random scene select.

XRoadKillX responds:

Hmm... Is your Flash Player up to code?

Madness 8 Scene Creator Madness 8 Scene Creator

Okay.

Heres some suggestions.

Jebus has different colour hands.
Some guns go over the gun flash.
Theres no auditor.
A.T.P blood is just yellow. Go to tint, and then select yellow.
Make like, frozen blood splats, like the blood that spurts out of people when they get shot.

-Drift

XRoadKillX responds:

yes, they are different colors in there

Diggy11s Madness Tutorial Diggy11s Madness Tutorial

Um, no.

First off, don't make a tutorial for something you just plain suck at (no offense).
Second of all, no. Just, no.

Have you ever heard of easing? It's when a movement starts off slow, builds momentum, and slows near the end of the movement. You're movement start of slow and keep going like that, and that would look terrible in a madness animation.

And the drawings, FAIL. The blood is terrible, and making madness blood isn't that hard at all. The gunshots didn't even spread out and dissapear as the frames went along, it just stays in the same place.

I suggest you seriously get better at Madness.

Diggy11 responds:

hahaha your funny, you think that cos i suck at making tutorials that i suck at animating madness? being bettr isnt always top shit.

Madness Scene Creator V.2 Madness Scene Creator V.2

I can't believe people think this is good.

Horrible. The heads are distorted, theres hands missing, 2 crappily-drawn backrounds, and a strange choice of bodies.

The only feature I liked was that you could make things go on top of eachother by moving them in or out of the screen until they come first. Otherwise, terrible.

-Drift

ThirteenThirtySeven responds:

your a fucking faggot

In Utero In Utero

Medals are down for me.

I got the Impotent and Preggerz, and it Didn't appear on my page.

...

FetusFulp responds:

i see you have three of the medals now. dunno what happened.