Diggy11s Madness Tutorial Diggy11s Madness Tutorial

Um, no.

First off, don't make a tutorial for something you just plain suck at (no offense).
Second of all, no. Just, no.

Have you ever heard of easing? It's when a movement starts off slow, builds momentum, and slows near the end of the movement. You're movement start of slow and keep going like that, and that would look terrible in a madness animation.

And the drawings, FAIL. The blood is terrible, and making madness blood isn't that hard at all. The gunshots didn't even spread out and dissapear as the frames went along, it just stays in the same place.

I suggest you seriously get better at Madness.

Diggy11 responds:

hahaha your funny, you think that cos i suck at making tutorials that i suck at animating madness? being bettr isnt always top shit.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

VERY weird Glitch.

The backrounds started changing and I couldn't launch the turtle. When I was finally bale to, he went up so high it said he went up over 1 billion feet.

Addicting game, nontheless :)

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Yay.

I may have beat the game like, 10 times, but I feel that now is the right time to review. :)

If you people don't know whether to play or not i'll give 5 reasons why everyone should.

1. Excellent Soundtrack
2. New attacks and strategies
3. Really challenging and fun bosses
4. An actual story this time.
5. Minigames.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

AWESOME!

Truly amazing. The part where it tells you your username and the part where it guesses your card. Thats awesome.

Madness Scene Creator V.2 Madness Scene Creator V.2

I can't believe people think this is good.

Horrible. The heads are distorted, theres hands missing, 2 crappily-drawn backrounds, and a strange choice of bodies.

The only feature I liked was that you could make things go on top of eachother by moving them in or out of the screen until they come first. Otherwise, terrible.

-Drift

ThirteenThirtySeven responds:

your a fucking faggot

madness guy makar madness guy makar

This is probably the worst thing i've seen EVER,

Some things didn't go infront of the body, there were like, 2 hands, the heads wouldn't go infront, like seriously joshican, why did you trust this guy?

He just ruined it. I would have atleast given it a 1 or 2, but just no.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Lmao.

Canti got easy after a while. I just got used to his Uber speed and then I just bea him.

But Goku, whoa, He's faster than the blink of an eye. Almost got him once, though.
He Ultra Spirit-Bombed me.

o.o

In Utero In Utero

Medals are down for me.

I got the Impotent and Preggerz, and it Didn't appear on my page.

...

FetusFulp responds:

i see you have three of the medals now. dunno what happened.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Nice gam, man!

That damn Giant Robot "The second one" is like, unbeatable, lol.

It's a very fun game, I like the cool use of medals.

Tips: First boss: Giant Slime with cannon- Easy as hell

Second: Tentacle monster: Pretty hard, You'll have to use some strong attacks

Third: The Defender: The first ultra hard boss, has devestating attacks, took my 7 tries to beat him.

Fourth: Regice: Use tons of fire attacks and finish him off with Lord Canti.

Fifth: Regirock- Even using Catastrophe Won't do. Keep hammering him with magic attacks by the second girl.

Sixth: Regirock AND Regice: There health can be easily taken away now, but there attacks are stronger.

Seventh: Giant Mecha: Use the soul robber sword or whatever It's called. His attacks can wipe you very easily. WEAKNESSES: Thunder and bombs.

Eigth: Presumably Registee: ?

Ninth: Dead Goku: ALL HAIL DEAD GOKU

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Amazing.

Truley <3

This will be first in my favourites, FOR EVER!

<:3