The Lonely Reunion =HFX= The Lonely Reunion =HFX=

Best song on Newgrounds.

But when I heard this it sounded familliar to something. When I was young, I loved to play Pac-Man World 3, which is a game I still play now, it's actually really amazing.

So yeah, this song is identical to the one in that game, especially the beggining part from 00:01 to 00:47.

Great song non-the-less.

Witness The Rage Witness The Rage

Amazing.

Not as awesome as your other work but still pretty epic. It's more Techno than Industrial. Maybe in your next song you can make it a little more upbeat and have those cool sounds you add.

But this song is excellent, bravo.

Tx-Maniac-xT responds:

Yeah, the song had a machine-like ambience to it so I put on the industrial genre, but I couldn't help but put in a faster drum beat and saw synths. I like your idea too. I'll proly try to make an upbeat one, cuz it makes for more awesomeness. Thanks for the review man.

Decadence Decadence

Spot-on!

Those lyrics sound awesome! I Don't think any punk band could come up with those.

Your song was excellent. I might use it in a Flash. :-)

midimachine responds:

Sweet, thank you :)

Power of Destruction Power of Destruction

I Can't stop listening to this.

This is a true work of art.
I listen to it on full blast everyday. This seriously is the best song I've EVER heard. Even though it has no lyrics.

Truly amazing. You sir, are god.

Tx-Maniac-xT responds:

Hell yeah!~! Thanks mang. I always want to add lyrics but never do. Thanks again. Keep rockin'.

Hank's Return Hank's Return

Wow what are some of the guys below me thinkin'?

This song is perfect, and the rest is heavy, and also very uniwue, and PERFECTLY matches the rest, even the throw in with the DJ Birdy Song was at first a little edgy, but it congealed nicely.

This song is very impressive.

RealFaction responds:

Well honestly i myself hate this song haha. I can make something so much better than this now. But thanks, but this song doesn't impress me anymore.

GTA San Andreas - Theme Track GTA San Andreas - Theme Track

Hehe.

This song is just like, SO MYSTERIOUS!

It'd be like watching the GTA SA myth videos on Youtube, even know you Don't have the game, and then you heard this.

Teaser Teaser

Pretty awesome, chessy.

I'm looking forward to it in MC9 :D

0 Gravity 0 Gravity

Just Amazing.

You are the best music creating...guy so far that I've seen.

It's just wonderful.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

This song is....amazing.

Beggining was perfect, and the rest was awesome. Great job!

Helix - No. 6 Helix - No. 6

That was...

FUCKING AWESOME, you big shit, you did it...BIG!