Madness Bodyless 2 Madness Bodyless 2

I freaking love the creativity and humor on display here. Another fantastic job. However if you're ever going to make a third one, why not shoot me an invite? :)

Madness Bodyless (Collab) Madness Bodyless (Collab)

I love it! :D I have no idea if I even came up with this style (I probably didn't) but I like that other people are using it ^_^

Djjaner responds:

Thanks DriftLV1 ;)

Madness Felicitation Madness Felicitation

Okay I seriously need to speak my mind here. This was AMAZING! You've almost rekindled my love of madness and your style of animation is like a breath of fresh air in a dying franchise. It's so stylish, cool, violent and just fun to watch! It's as if you're just full of never ending great ideas that you love to sneak in to make the animation even more awesome. Not only that, but the animation is almost as smooth as Krinkels!

You may not believe it, but this animation has made me come to a conclusion. You, in my opinion are one of the top madness animators and you're my personal favorite. I could only dream of making something a quarter as good as this.

Also happy holidays! =D

Ellvis responds:

Incredible review. Really nice to read. Thanks a lot Drift :) I appriciate that C:

madness mayhem 1 madness mayhem 1

Um...

It's actually pretty cool but, very undetailed, horrible madness sprite put together, and I jumped onto a platform and fell through it, so it's obviously not done and you were lazy as hell.

You have potential, use it.

Red Knight VS Barbarians Red Knight VS Barbarians

Short, not graphically appealing, and boring.

Although I really love the music and the way everything is put together. I liked the pages flipping, and the intro, but the rest had no replay value at all.

Better luck next time.

TheElSalvador responds:

I was going to have the pages flip after each decision, but as I stated I left too much until the night before it was due so the whole piece suffered greatly.

Thank god it isn't just heads floating around, eh? Now that would be exceptionally boring.

Madness 7 Scene Creator Madness 7 Scene Creator

Great.

There's obvious improvements, and alot to choose from. Good job.

XRoadKillX responds:

Glad you like it.

The Lonely Reunion =HFX= The Lonely Reunion =HFX=

Best song on Newgrounds.

But when I heard this it sounded familliar to something. When I was young, I loved to play Pac-Man World 3, which is a game I still play now, it's actually really amazing.

So yeah, this song is identical to the one in that game, especially the beggining part from 00:01 to 00:47.

Great song non-the-less.

Witness The Rage Witness The Rage

Amazing.

Not as awesome as your other work but still pretty epic. It's more Techno than Industrial. Maybe in your next song you can make it a little more upbeat and have those cool sounds you add.

But this song is excellent, bravo.

Tx-Maniac-xT responds:

Yeah, the song had a machine-like ambience to it so I put on the industrial genre, but I couldn't help but put in a faster drum beat and saw synths. I like your idea too. I'll proly try to make an upbeat one, cuz it makes for more awesomeness. Thanks for the review man.

Decadence Decadence

Spot-on!

Those lyrics sound awesome! I Don't think any punk band could come up with those.

Your song was excellent. I might use it in a Flash. :-)

midimachine responds:

Sweet, thank you :)

Moa Moa

LMFAO!

Fucking genious.

bodvik responds:

i wub u

Sonic Sonic

If your going to make art...

Don't EVER use paint.

Makaga responds:

And why not?

Rats off to ya! Rats off to ya!

Lmao I love that show.

It's so random and sometimes funny.